🍁 Smoky Mountains Fall Foliage Prediction Map 🍁
Special thanks to Smoky Mountains for their permission in using their Fall Foliage Prediction Map for Following Fall!
"Due to the heavier precipitation throughout the summer months, this year's leaf model is predicting an earlier-than-typical peak fall. Future precipitation and temperature graphs point to a prolonged color period for much of the country with higher elevations peaking first."
Visit SmokyMountains.com to learn about the data used to create this map and for more information about the fall season in the United States.
🍁 Weather.com Foliage Peak Times 🍁
US Fall Foliage
Visit Weather.com's Fall Foliage Maps for more information.
🍁 The Foliage Network Foliage Reports 🍁
The Foliage Network offers weekly Fall Foliage Reports for the MidWestern, NorthEaster, and SouthEastern US. Their sites also hosts information on scenic drive routes for seeing autumn colors as well as information on why and how leaves change colors.
Visit FoliageNetwork.com to take advantage of all the detailed information their site offers!
🍁 Additional Fall Foliage Resources by US State & Region 🍁
- TripSavvy's State-by-State Guide to Fall Colors
- Farmer's Almanac Peak Fall Foliage Dates by US State
- Stormfax Guide to Fall Foliage covering the Mid-Atlantic, New England, Midwest, West, and South regions of the US
- Fall Foliage and Autumn Color Webcams
- US Forest Service Fall Color Hotline: 1-800-354-4595